In many cases, the chosen belt substrate and cover material do not lend themselves to a cured homogeneous bond. In these cases, depending on the base belt type we can fabricate or extrude a cover to assist in product handling.
Cover materials offer enhanced performance in applications in instances where:
- high or low friction is desired
- non-marking of product conveyed is essential
- heat resistance is required
- compressibility is essential for fragile product handling
- wear resistance is needed for abrasive material being conveyed, or
- products moved must be offloaded easily without sticking
Fabricated covers can be further modified with holes, slots, ground impressions, grooves, pockets and other designs to assist in enhancing product handling and movement. See our modification abilities for more information.