- Long service life with reduced maintenance – Stocked in roll length
- High tensile strength – Resistant to oil, grease, dirt, humidity, and chemicals
- High performance in demanding environments – Silent running
- Excellent dimensional stability – FDA approved resins available
- Roller conveyors
- Textile machinery
- Packaging machinery
- Tile and ceramic glazing
- Stoneware processing
- Glass processing
- Printing and folding
- Food processing, canning and packaging
- Paper and paperboard converting
- Food service
Belt Corporation offers a complete line of thermoplastic profile belts designed for a variety of demanding applications. From our exclusive Integral Supergrip Surface V-belt (ISGS) to our reinforcement options, a broad range of configurations allow the customer to select a belt to meet the unique performance demands of a specific installation.
Please visit our High Performance Profile Belts: Specifications Catalog for detailed information.