At Belt Corporation of America, we offer our woven endless flat belts with an extremely broad range of properties to meet the specific performance requirements of your unique application. Featuring single ply construction with high tensile properties, our tear-resistant belts have no splice or seam and exhibit uniform thickness and elongation along the entire length.
Available for adjustable and fixed center drives, they offer low-noise operation and perform with outstanding reliability in precision drive and high speed applications.
Our woven endless flat belts are available with various rubber and foam coatings that vary in density, shore hardness, and coefficient of friction to enhance performance qualities and increase longevity. Options include stable and semi-stable variations with fixed centers and perfectly tensioned for applications that require multiple belts on a single drive. Our products are used all branches of industry, from power transmissions and high-efficiency textile machinery to winding equipment and document and currency transport systems. For more information about our woven endless flat belts, see the table below, or contact us directly.
- Single ply construction with high tensile properties
- Adjustable and fixed center drives
- Precision drive and high speed applications
- No Splice or Seam
- Wide variety of constructions available
- Uniform Thickness
- Low noise level
- Reduced preload
- Uniform elongation
- Tear resistance
- High reliability of back bending applications
- Various rubber or foam coatings that offer desirable properties and vary in density, shore hardness, and coefficient of friction
- Superior performance in applications like:
- Power transmission
- Document transmission
- PC board conveyor
- Light weight tube winders
- High speed power transmission
- Currency transport